NO, you just need to want to learn how to help people
We will assist you to complete at no extra cost
- Yes, each participant who completes the course receives a certificate
- once an online test is complete each participant receives their accreditation from MHFA Australia
- MHFA Standard is 12 hours of contact
- Blended is 9 (nominal hours), this can be a little more or less dependant on participant, of self paced computer based learning PLUS 3.5 hours of contact.
- Intellectual Disability is 12 hours of contact
Please refer to our page on the benefits of MHFA
No and yes
- The basic course is participation based, you must be present for and participate in the course to get your certificate
- The accreditation is achieved by passing a ten question Online test, open book
Yes, practical skills are a big part of MHFA
MHFA will teach you the basics of what to do and what not to do.
For more information, please follow this link, https://mhfa.zendesk.com/hc/en-us, to MHFA Australia’s page.
To get your quote fill out the form opposite
A range of corporate and not for profit discounts apply (up to 50% discount)
All prices include
- All course materials
- Life time service warranty
- Two person training team
- Tailoring of course content to suit participants