Our Mission Statement Is – “Training with integrity to strengthen our community”
Our team are committed to giving each participant in their chosen course the most positive result possible.
Our Team have a lived experience of Mental Illness, and will strive to pass on their experience in the most practical way.
We will, at no charge:
- Hold an information gathering session to ensure your needs are met
- Hold up to two meeting(s) with organisations to ensure organisational goals are achieved alongside each participants goals.
- Train using a two person team
- Offer to all participants a life long service warranty
- Provide all course materials at no added cost
- Ensure practical skills are a vital part of each course
- Offer discounted courses to Not for Profits
- Offer free places where appropriate
- Keep our team up to date with the latest information (for more see our commitment to continuous education)