Refresher courses are now available to people who have completed the 12 hours Standard Mental Health First Aid course.
Refresher courses allow you to:
- Extend your accreditation for another 3 years
- Have an opportunity to discuss MHFA with other MH First Aiders
- Gain an understanding of the latest research in the mental health field
- Learn the 3 key actions for helping someone feeling suicidal
- Work through complex mental health first aid interactions
- Practice mental health first aid skills
It only takes 4 hours to refresh and extend your accreditation. Come and meet with others who are using their MHFA skills and enjoy learning from each other and upgrading your skills and knowledge together.
For information on when Refresher Courses are occurring click here.
Remember Mental Health is everybody’s business.